1. Request & receive permission to enroll: Prior to enrolling, you must request permission to enroll in your desired course(s). Once permission is granted, you will receive an email to your @wisc.edu email address with the approved course information, including the Class Number you need for enrollment. See our webpage for more information: https://acsss.wisc.edu/senior-guest-auditors
Below is an example of the approved course email text including the Class Number needed for enrollment:
2. Go to the enrollment portal: Go to https://enroll.wisc.edu.
3. Log in: Log in to MyUW using your NetID and Password.
- If you have not yet activated your NetID, click ‘Activate your NetID’
- If you are having trouble logging in, click ‘Contact the Help Desk’
4. Select term: Select your desired term.
5. Add by class number: Click the ‘Add by Class Number’ link.
6. Enter a class number: A pop-up box will appear. Enter the Class Number indicated in your Auditor Course Permission email. Click ‘Check credits’ and then click ‘Add to cart’.
- If you were approved for multiple courses, add courses one at a time by class number.
7. Go to your cart: Click on the ‘My Courses’ tab and click on ‘Cart’.
8. Enroll: Click the checkbox next to each of your desired courses and click ‘Enroll’.
9. Verify: A pop-up box will appear. Verify your selections and click ‘Enroll’.
10. View your enrollment: Click on ‘Enrolled’ to view your successfully enrolled classes. Congratulations! You are now enrolled.
11. View courses in Canvas: Go to https://canvas.wisc.edu to view your course(s) and materials. They will be posted in Canvas within 2-4 hours of your enrollment.