International Transcripts

If you have attended a school outside of the United States, keep in mind the following as you are requesting your transcripts:

  • The transcript should list all high school and undergraduate courses you have taken and the grades you received.
  • Must have official university stamp or seal (handwritten forms are not accepted).
  • Must be in English or be an original accompanied by an English translation from a service such as: Educational Credential Evaluators or One Earth