Use this checklist to make sure you are on track for enrolling and attending classes.
If you have questions, be sure to contact us!
Before Aug 30:
- Activate your NetID — mynetid.wisc.edu
- Explore Course Search and Enroll and add courses to your Shopping Cart
- Validate your courses — Contact department(s) if your receive an error message
- Check your enrollment appointment date and time in your MyUW Student Center
On Aug 30:
- ENROLL! – you may enroll until Sept 13 but earlier is better
- Print your course schedule and become familiar with class times and locations
- Get your WisCard (available after you have enrolled)
- Get your ASM bus pass (need WisCard to obtain)
- Obtain textbooks
- Plan ahead for transportation and/or parking
- Beginning Sept 5 – attend classes
Adult Career and Special Student Services