Fall 2021 classes at UW–Madison
Here is what you need to know
- UW–Madison will offer in-person classes this fall. There will be a limited offering of online classes.
- The Fall 2021 Schedule of Classes is now available. If you are an admitted student, you can view the schedule of classes in your MyUW Student Center.
- View our steps to prepare for the enrollment process.
- Most University Special students begin enrolling September 3. Once you have been admitted or if you are a continuing student, you can also check your MyUW Student Center for your specific enrollment date and time.
- Guest auditors please see the Senior Guest auditor FAQs page for more information. Guest auditors begin enrolling September 8.
- Not admitted yet? There are over 15 different categories of Special (nondegree) students. Use this guide to help you determine the best fit for your personal, professional, and educational goals.
Office of the Registrar dates and deadlines Summer 2021 dates and deadlines for adding, dropping, withdrawing, and more.