Spring 2021 classes at UW–Madison
Here is what you need to know
- UW–Madison will continue offering a full curriculum in spring through a mix of in-person and virtual instruction. Mode of instruction formats include:
- Classroom (in-person)
- Online/some classroom (hybrid)
- Online only (remote)
- The Spring 2021 Schedule of Classes is now available. If you are an admitted student, you can view the schedule of classes in your MyUW Student Center.
- Spring enrollment 2021 Steps to prepare for spring term.
- Enrollment appointment times These are assigned depending on your student classification. Once you have been admitted or if you are a continuing student, you can also check your MyUW Student Center for your specific enrollment date and time.
- Guest auditors please see the Senior Guest auditor FAQs page for more information.
- Not admitted yet? There are over 15 different categories of Special (nondegree) students. Use this guide to help you determine the best fit for your personal, professional, and educational goals.
Office of the Registrar dates and deadlines Spring 2021 dates and deadlines for adding, dropping, withdrawing, and more.