What is career management?
Career management is the process of identifying and aligning skills, strengths and goals with organizational needs and individual well-being.
ACSSS provides guidance and counseling for employees as they make career and professional development plans. Counselors can help employees become aware of and gain access to campus resources.
Employee Resource Toolkit
Use these tools to jump-start the career planning process:
Campus Career Development Partners
Links to UW–Madison employee resources:
- Learning and Talent Development
- Division of Continuing Studies
- Campus supervisors network
- Employee disability resources
- Diversity and inclusion for faculty and staff
- TTC & you – Information for employees
- Office of Postdoctoral Studies
- Campus resources for academic staff
- Campus resources for university staff
About career management
Career Management is the process of identifying and aligning skills, strengths, and goals with organizational needs and individual well-being.