Do-it-yourself career planning steps
The career planning process can help you in your quest to find a satisfying career. Our career planning model guides you through the steps to forge your own career path.
Career planning steps
- Trust the process. It may seem more confusing initially but trust that clarity will come.
- Risk is involved. We all get comfortable, even in a job that we don’t like. This process involves getting out of your comfort zone and into your stretch zone.
- Be curious. Curiosity really helps us in this process. What are you curious about? Follow the thread to see where it takes you.
- Action is key. People want to have it “all figured out” before taking action. But you can’t figure it out until you take action.
- Have fun. Enjoy the process.