- Are admitted to or currently enrolled at UW–Madison as a special or undergraduate student
- Students applying for the scholarship should show potential for academic success as they seek to earn credit toward a first undergraduate degree.
- Preference is given to UW–Madison students (typically with a break in their education) who self-disclose in their application materials that they are currently incarcerated, have been incarcerated in the past, and/or are UW Madison Odyssey Beyond Bars students or graduates.
The following can NOT be covered by the scholarship:
- Audited courses, UW-Extension courses, or study at another institution.
- Second undergraduate degree and graduate or professional degree students.
Access the scholarship application through Wisconsin Scholarship Hub (WiSH). Sign in (upper right-hand corner), go to “My Applications” and complete the general application.
Once you have completed the general application, go to “Opportunities”’, and from the drop down select “Ours”. Enter “Continuing Education Grant” in your search. Once you begin the formal online application, you may save it and return to it at any time before submitting a completed application. All information submitted must be accurate and will remain confidential. You will receive an acknowledgment email after your application is submitted.
Questions? Contact Anne Niendorf, CE grant coordinator, 608-265-5120 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult Career and Special Student Services