Do you have some college credit but not a bachelor’s degree?
Has it been a few years since you were in school?
Are you wondering if it’s possible to return to college and accomplish your goals?
You may be able to finish what you started and complete your degree with Badger Ready. This program works with community adults who may not currently qualify for transfer admission due to previous academic history. Badger Ready delivers progressive programming and addresses unique challenges of returning adult students by helping you:
- Assess your career goals
- Review your course history
- Address financial concerns
- Balance competing responsibilities
- Navigate university technology
- Leverage support systems
- Develop a tailored academic plan for UW–Madison or another college or university.
If you’re ready to make a change and move forward, you may be Badger Ready!